Return Policy and Terms
Last Updated 5/01/21, 11:59 p.m.
In order to initiate a return, email: email@example.com with the below information. Please review our terms listed below.
a. Order #
b. Order Date
d. Email Address
e. Items, Colors, Quantities you'd like to return
f. Reason for Return
Return Terms and Policies
- All samples are final - both blank and custom. We offer a discounted sample rate, which covers our own shipping/handling and item cost. This fee is non-refundable.
- We don’t process returns on embroidered, printed, washed or decorated merchandise.
- We don’t accept returns on discontinued items or merchandise that is more than 30 days old.
- You must make all claims for shortages or damages within 72 hours of receiving the merchandise.
- Without a valid return authorization number, our warehouse won’t accept returns.
- Please include a copy of your invoice to ensure we can issue you a proper credit within 10-14 business days.
- All returns, including, but not limited to refused shipments, are subject to a 20% or $20 (whichever is greater) restocking charge, in addition to both outbound and return freight costs including, but not limited to, orders with free shipping and any customer shipping discounts. The outbound freight is freight that TPW pays to have the order shipped to you. Anytime a product or entire order is returned, we recoup the paid freight on our end. This amount is prorated only for the pieces being returned.
- Any original shipping costs and/or freight charges are non-refundable.
- All returned items must include original packaging, tags, stickers, and be in like-new condition.
- Any discontinued, closeout, and/or promotional item sales are final. Items are not eligible for return.
- We don’t provide cash refunds.